BOOSTER PLUG Fuel Injection Auto Tuning.
BOOSTER PLUG FUEL INJECTION TUNING. Simple plug in and forget.
*NOTE: Booster Plug is model specific. PLEASE SPECIFY MAKE, MODEL & YEAR IN THE NOTES for compatible unit (see below model selection)
NOTE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY EURO 5 bikes, 2021 onwards…
The BoosterPlug is accepted worldwide as the best possible fuel injection tuning method- and will transform your motorcycle, especially in conjunction with use of aftermarket free flow exhaust and airfilter systems. The BoosterPlug tuning module is installed in less than 10 minutes. It plugs directly into your motorcycles wiring harness using original connectors, No cutting or splicing wires, no complicated programming, no problems
The BoosterPlug is accepted worldwide, as a brilliant and affordable way to cure the fueling problems that haunts all modern fuel injected Motorcycles.
No need to spend a small fortune on complicated multi adjustable electronic devices like the Power Commander + endless Dyno hours, to make your bike run as it should have from the factory.
A true Plug and Play solution that will make your bike so much better:
– Improved and softer throttle response when rolling the throttle on-off.
– Enrichment of Air/Fuel mixture when you open the throttle will improve acceleration.
– Remove the Jerky low speed running that is typical for modern lean burn engines.
– Stronger and more reliable Idle.
– Reduced Puffing in your aftermarket exhaust on engine braking.
A tried and tested kit to solve the common stalling and idle problems.
The BoosterPlug fuel injection tuning kit is designed to eliminate the usual fuel injection problems that haunts all modern motorcycles. The too lean air/fuel mixture on the standard bike will make idle and low speed running weak, and the throttle action will be horribly on/off like. The small controlled fuel enrichment with the BoosterPlug will solve the common fuel injection problems and make your motorcycle easier and safer to ride.
How does it it work then ?
– If you can trick the Fuel Injection ECU to think the ambient air temperature is lower than the actual readings,
the ECU will richen up the injected mixture by a certain amount.
– The correct enrichment will greatly improve the driveability of your bike
– Basically, it is done by adding some extra resistance to the Air Intake Temperature Sensor, and the method
have been tested thoroughly by many independent sources and it actually works. No magic involved 🙂
The intelligent solution !
– The BoosterPlug is the only Plug and Play device that offers a stabilized enrichment of the mixture in different ambient temperatures.
– To do this, the BoosterPlug is using an extra temperature sensor (and a few other components), that will work in cooperation with the
original Air Intake Temperature Sensor.
- Please note that the Booster Plug may affect warranty conditions on brand new motorcycles.
*Booster Plug STOCKED for the below models, AND many more not listed… please contact us to check..
- Moto Guzzi V85TT
- Moto Guzzi Small Blocks V7 up to 2012 (Including Breva 750)
- Moto Guzzi Breva Series
- Moto Guzzi Norge Series
- Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport
- Moto Guzzi Griso Series
- Moto Guzzi Bellagio 940
- Moto Guzzi California Vintage
- Moto Guzzi Stelvio series
- Moto Guzzi 1400 series
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Series
- Royal Enfield 500 Single Series
- Royal Enfield 535 Single Series
- Royal Enfield 650 Twins SeriesNOTE: Many other makes and models also stocked. (Triumph, Aprilia, Ducati, Harley, BMW, Harley, Jap etc). Please call for more information and details. Some others include…
- Harley Davidson Sportster Series
- Ducati Monster 696/796/1100 Series
- Ducati Monster 620/695/800/1000/S4R Series
- Triumph Trophy Series
- Triumph 800-900 Twins Series (Air cooled engines)
- Triumph 900 Twins Series (Water cooled engines)
- Triumph 1200 Twins Series (Bonneville T120, Thruxton 1200, Speed Twin)
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Series
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber and Speedmaster Series
- Kawasaki W800 Series
- Kawasaki Z750 Series
- Kawasaki Z800 Series
- Indian Scout Series
- Indian Chief Series
- Aprilia 650 Series
- Aprilia 750 Series
- Aprilia 900 Series
- Aprilia RSV4 Series
- Aprilia Tuono V4R Series
- Aprilia 1200 Series
- And MANY MORE…..