ROYAL ENFIELD ONE RIDE, 2023.
SUNDAY, September 17th
All welcome to this year’s Royal Enfield 12TH ONE RIDE, 2023,
The annual international event to celebrate Royal Enfield and it’s wonderful achievements and amazing history. And most importantly an opportunity in celebrating ‘pure motorcycling’ and a true passion for your machine and fellow comradery.
*For official registration, see:
MOTOCICLO in association with THE ROYAL ENFIELD CLUB NSW will be hosting the ‘inner west’ gathering, a smallish group for a simple morning 2 hour’ish ride south, & meeting up with the Wollongong ‘STEEL CITY’ crew. All welcome to come along and participate and enjoy the morning ride and be part of the celebrations.
Details are as follows:
DATE: SUNDAY, September 17th.
MEET: From 8.40ish for a 9.00am DEPATURE.
HARRY’s Café De Wheels, TEMPE (890 Princes Hwy).
RIDE: The Royal National circuit – Via Otford Café, to STANWELL Park Beach.
- Dept Harry’s Café Tempe, Via Princes Hwy. Brief regroups at Loftus Oval car park, and through National Park,
- 10.30ish at Otford Pantry Café, brief stop and meet up with Wollongong ‘Steel City’ Royal Enfield riders.
- Continue on for short GROUP ride (down Lawrence Hargrave Dr) through along ‘Sea Cliff Bridge’, U -Turn at ‘Scarborough Hotel’ car park, and back to final destination, STANWELL Park Beach kiosk. (Station St.)
- After the gathering, some photos and coffee etc, you can make your way back home at your own leisure – or continue on riding as you please if desired.
- We encourage that you ride at your own pace, & familiarise yourself with the route beforehand.
- Please arrive with the appropriate riding gear and a full tank of fuel.
- The ride will be cancelled if rain, but any other decisions can be made at the Morning meet.
Please do not hesitate to contact MOTOCICLO, ROYAL ENFIELD Club NSW, or Wollongong STEEL CITY if you require any further details or information.
Hope to see you there!
95-97 Princes Hwy,
St.Peters NSW 2044.
02 9557 723