V85 TT – 853cc
Moto Guzzi V85 TT –
FROM $21,290 ride away
V85 TT Represents a new class of adventure bike centered around the Dynamic Moto Guzzi V2 engine configuration.
V85 features brilliant performance combined with a classic adventure derived chassis capable of adapting to multiple riding conditions.
V85 is distinctly Moto Guzzi externally with a powerful new spirit internally. V85 TT: Unique in Class and available now.
From a visual perspective you can see that the V85 TT is a new type of motorcycle. It stands out as the first, and only, Classic Enduro in the modern motorcycle scene and takes its inspiration from the epic rally raids of the 1980s, the Paris-Dakar years to which Moto Guzzi participated in in 1985 with the V65 Baja and the following year with the V75 Baja. At first glance the style is classic-inspired, but V85 TT is using the most up-to-date requirements. It is simple, rugged and ready to go off the beaten path.
Withan air-cooled transverse 853cc, 90° V twin with OHV, two valves per cylinder, the pride and tradition of the Mandello Eagle, boasting a ratio of almost 100 HP/litre. Thanks to its complete new design and the use of materials generally destined for race bikes, such as titanium, the new "eight and a half" is able to deliver maximum power of 80 HP and boast an impressive maximum torque value of 80 Nm at 5,000 rpm, with 90% of the torque already available at 3,750 rpm, in keeping with the tradition of the Mandello twin.
Moto Guzzi introduces three different riding modes on the V85 TT: Road, Rain and Off-road. Each of these Riding Modes corresponds to a different engine mapping and a different ABS and MGCT traction control calibration, as well as a different response from the Ride-by-Wire accelerator control.
With 85kW of power, 80Nm of torque, a 830mm seat height and weighs 208kg (dry). A generous and practicle 23 litre tank, claiming a 400km range, 210mm ground clearance and a wide range of accessories to fulfil all your wildest adventurous dreams..
· Engine: Transverse 90°, 853cc V twin, 2 valves per cylinder
· Bore and stroke: 84 x 77mm
· Compression: 10.5:1
· Power: 59kW (80hp) @ 7750rpm
· Torque: 80Nm @ 5000rpm
· Fuel: 21 litres (including 5L res)
· Economy: 4.9L/100km
· CO2: 118g/km
· Transmission: dry clutch, 6-speed
· Frame: tubular steel
· Seat: 830mm
· Dry weight: 208kg
· Wet weight: 229kg
· Suspension: 41mm hydraulic telescopic USD fork, with adjustable spring preload and hydraulic rebound; double-sided swingarm in box-type aluminium, single shock, adjustable spring preload and hydraulic rebound, 170mm travel
· Brakes: 320mm twin floating discs, Brembo radial-mounted callipers with 4 pistons; 260mm steel disc, floating calliper with 2 pistons
· Wheels: 2.50” x 19”; 4.25” x 17”, spoked
· Tyres: 110/80 – R19, 150/70 – R17
V85TT TRAVEL: SABIA NAMIB: – $23590 RIDE AWAY
GIALLO SAHARA / ROSSO KALAHARI – $21890 RIDE AWAY
GRIGIO ATACAMA / ROSSO VULCANO – $21290 RIDE AWAY